Veronika Nightfire has been an explorer of Second Life for over 15 years. Throughout her journey, she has immersed herself in various roles, from performer to RP character to club owner. Today, she is a photographer who is always on the lookout for the perfect backdrop to capture her artistic vision. When V isn’t busy editing photos or exploring the vast world of SL, she enjoys spending quality time with her loved ones. She likes to dance, ride her horse Zinnia, decorate her home, and relax with friends and family. She is also a proud momma to her adorable baby girl, Zara.
Veronika has a strong desire to learn and share her knowledge with others. She is a passionate advocate for mental health and runs a mental health support group on Facebook. In her real life, Veronika also works in the field.
When V isn’t on SL or at work, she can be found tending to her bees, raising her chickens, working in her garden, or playing with her furry friends.
10 Random Facts About Veronika:
1. She grew up surrounded by animals and even played with baby bison as a child.
2. Veronika has lived in multiple places throughout her life and loves to travel.
3. She’s an enthusiastic fan of various fandoms, including but not excluded to Disney and Star Wars.
4. When she was 5 years old, Veronika was stung by a Portuguese Man-of-War.
5. Veronika is a passionate foodie who delights in cooking and baking.
6. As a child, she held a funeral for a pet grasshopper named Bob.
7. She is known for her delicious biscuits and gravy.
8. Veronika has a full house of pets, including 2 dogs, 2 cats, 11 chickens, and over 40,000 bees.
9. You can find her photography on Flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/192235302@N05/.
10. Her favorite holiday is Halloween.